Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bienvenue!

I know, I know... You're saying to yourself "Babykakes is on Facebook. And Twitter. And Myspace (still?). And Ustrendy, and Lord knows whatever else website is out there! Why is there now a Babykakes Blog?!?!"  Well, for sure, I'm gonna tell you.

As a fashion lover, and designer, I get bored visually and I do a lot of hunting on the web for beautiful and inspirational images to trigger the next design idea for Babykakes. Along the way, I find myself saving so many great images to my computer that I come across, that I just recently felt the need to share them. They are too pretty, too cool, and too funny not to. 

Facebook is reserved for business, Twitter for good news, and I usually forget that I have a Myspace account, but this blog will be a random collection of pics and videos that I come across in my daily visual journey to discover the extraordinary.

I hope you enjoy!
xoxo
Babykakes



No comments:

Post a Comment